Equipment, machinery and systems for manufacturing automotive fabricated glass CNC-cutting machines, drilling machines, beveling machines, and automatic handling systems.
- ĀúMolds, jigs and other tooling for manufacturing automotive glass
- ĀúSupporting the ACG Group as it introduces equipment in its global expansion
- ĀúDesign ability using 3D CAD/CAM
- ĀúThe advanced technical abilities in mold design and manufacturing, to realize the customerĀfs vision.
- ĀúThe ability to use foreign companies to produce and deliver goods overseas, including import/export work.
- ĀúDeveloping human resources to build linguistic abilities through overseas experience.
Fabricated Glass (laminated for automotive) Fabricated Glass
ĀmPre-process for Automotive GlassĀn
ĀmPost-process for WindshieldĀn
Robot Grinding Machine
Robots achieve high-quality chamfering
- ĀúHigh-quality grinding
- High-rigidity longitudinal grinding machine produces high-quality grinding to maximize the effects of water cooling.
The fabricating water collecting function prevents the scattering of the water. That makes maintenance easier and lengthens equipment lifespans.
- ĀúSpace saving and automation
- Use of compact robots for handling saves space and labor.
- ĀúOffline teaching system
- A dedicated data creation system makes it possible to create glass shape data for robot grinding quickly, on a computer, with absolutely no robot teaching.
- ĀúAdaptable to FAĀ@
- Data can be centrally managed over a network, and applied to FA for a factory.
That is ideal for high-variety and small-lot production.
Bent glass washing and drying machine
High-pressure water cleaner
- ĀúHigh-pressure water cleaning
- Bonding surfaces are washed with high-pressure spray.
Purified water is used to stabilize film bond strength.
- ĀúDrainage and drying
- Nozzles are used to adapt to various shapes.
- Sheets are separated automatically from one pair of glass sheets. This saves labor and ensures safety.
Continuous pre-pressing device (high-productivity pre-pressing device)
- ĀúSupport for high productivity
- All handling can be automated, to save labor.
- ĀúMaintaining high quality
- Rubber bags are used to enable high-quality bonding to difficult shapes.
- ĀúNo job changes required
- Whatever the glass size or shape, there is no need for job changes, and diverse shapes can be handled.
Smooth shade band
- ĀúHigh quality
- Film is hot rolled uniformly, and then cold hardened uniformly, to enable smooth extension with little distortion or irregularity. The margin of contraction after extension is stable.
- ĀúSmall-lot, high-quality production is possible
- ĀúVarious film types are supported
- It can be used for refrigerated film.
Molding technology fields with experience
Hot glass bending molds, jigs for air-cooled glass strengthening
Glass sucker handling
Cast material: SUS304 FCD weight: ~800kg
Plastic mold fabrication: Gun drill hole penetration length ~ 1,000mm [É”16mm]Ā@
Surface treatment (cermet, etc.)